At a glance
- imposing solid wood bench made of grey lacquered pine wood
- the massive knock-knees give the bench an industrial look
- the large seat is designed in an authentic plank look
- Thanks to its FSC® certified wood, the bank is particularly sustainable!
For the industrial flair in your home
Our THOR bench combines a natural wood look with the rough flair of dark iron legs. With this bench made of sustainable, FSC®-certified pine wood, you get a unique piece that looks particularly authentic with the coarse structure of the grey panel. For the special industrial look, the seat was designed with a high-quality plank look. As a result, the slightly rounded planks work together as a unique surface with great, haptic properties. The recycled wood for the bench is selected by hand. Characteristic notches, edges and holes in, for example, pulled-out nails make the wood so charming; A unique piece is waiting for you here!
- Seat: lacquered, recycled pine wood (FSC® certified)
- Frame: powder-coated iron
- the wood is joined in a plank look and has slight bumps and saw marks
- the X-frame with cross brace underlines the industrial look of the bench
- the wood is particularly sustainable thanks to its FSC® certification
- the recycled wood always shows authentic signs of use