Type of Delivery
• Small Parcels: Delivery by Parcelforce
• Large & Heavy Items: 1-Man delivery to the front door
• 2-Man Free Delivery into the Hallway
• 2-Man Delivery into the Room of Choice (up to 1st floor - standard 1 flight of stairs where possible)
The delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery date. This applies to all items >35kg and for oversized items. Items exceeding 50kg will be delivered by 2 man into the room of your choice, up to the 1st floor.
• Pallet Service. Always the safest and quickest method.
Artico Interiors will decide the best way to deliver your order.
Please be aware that because of further COVID-19 restrictions delivery drivers are not obligated to enter customers premises.
The parcels are not being opened by drivers on delivery.
All delivery times are estimated and may change.
Parcels Delivery via GLS & Parcelforce
This service is for smaller home decor, furniture and accessory items
•Delivery within 6 to 10 business days after you have received the Shipment Notification
•You have to sign for your items when they arrive
If nobody is at home to receive the parcel, don't worry.
The delivery man will leave a card. This will give you the phone number of the delivery service to schedule a new delivery. You will find tracking information on the order overview in your customer account.
When you receive your order please VERIFY THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCTS in front of the delivery person and take some pictures if there is anything that raises concerns and should be reported. Please Note:
• The item(s) will need to be sent back in the original packaging to qualify for a replacement or refund. In case you refuse a delivery, please let us know by email at email@example.com
• No deliveries to the Channel Islands.
Heavy or Large Items Delivery by 1-Man to the front door or by 2-Man into the Room of Choice (up to 1st floor - 1 flight of stairs)
You will receive a text message, an e-mail or a phone call from the delivery company to confirm the delivery slot in advance. Delivery slots will be made available 8-15 days after the dispatch date. In case the proposed delivery date is not suitable, you may be able to ask the delivery company to deliver another day (Monday to Friday only). For remote areas, delivery slots may be limited to specific weekdays. Artico Interiors has no influence on the availability of delivery slots. Please provide a mobile phone number when you enter your contact details as the delivery company will keep you updated by text message. In case you do not have a mobile number, you will receive a call from the delivery company.
• Delivery from Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00 (Delivery on Saturday or Sunday is not available)
• This service is for the delivery of large and heavy furniture only. Artico Interiors will decide about 1man or 2man delivery depending on weight.
• Orders by 2 man into room of choice cannot be delivered above the 1st floor, unsless there is a lift available. Up to first floor - standard 1 flight of stairs where possible.
• You need to verify that doors, stairs and lifts are big enough to allow for passage of the delivery before placing your order. Please note that most furniture comes ready assembled in protective packaging. Our customer service can provide information on total dimensions.
• Each item will be delivered in its original packaging and will not be unpacked by the delivery company.
The dining tables are automatically assigned to 2-men service delivery.
Offshore Deliveries :
We have temporarily suspended deliveries to Northern Ireland for “larger” items(dining tables). Please contact us if not sure what furniture pieces still qualify.
Most of coffee tables (up to 400 girth) and sideboards still can be shipped.
• Listed delivery charges apply to UK Mainland only.
• Surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland & Scottish Islands.
• We do not deliver to Channel islands, Isle of Wight or Isle of Man.
• Free returns do not apply to offshore territories.
When you receive your order please VERIFY THE CONDITION OF THE OUTER PACKAGING in front of the delivery person. You can refuse the item free of charge in case it is damaged or you can state the damage on the delivery form. If you find out later that you are not satisfied with the item, you can return it within 30 days. Please keep the original packaging in case you wish to return the order within the 30 days returns period. In case you refuse a delivery please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can contact our carrier and let them know that the item will be returned with the delivery person. If you subsequently decide to return an item, it may take up to 14 days for collection.
• 'Within 14 days': Item is in stock and will be delivered to UK Mainland addresses within 14 working days. Please allow additional time for offshore orders.
• Within 3 or 6 weeks: On the way to our warehouses and will be delivered to you within 3 or 6 weeks.
• Within 4 months: In production with a delivery time of 3-4 month. To thank you for waiting, Artico Interiors offers free delivery to Mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) for these products. Standard delivery costs apply for other geographic areas. Please note, that we cannot give a precise delivery date for items while they are in production.
• Products that are 'out of stock', will be produced in the upcoming months but are not scheduled yet. You can register on the product page to be the first to know when the item becomes available again.
If you order items with different delivery times: The order will be shipped after the arrival of the item with the longest delivery time. Your will receive a single delivery so that you can benefit from the lowest possible shipping costs.
•If you want to receive each item as soon as it is available, you will need to purchase them in separate orders. This does not allow to benefit from discounted shipping costs when you buy multiple items in one order.
• You will receive a 'Shipment Notification' when your order leaves our warehouse. In case of any queries please contact us at: email@example.com
General Returns Policy
If you don't like something, simply return it to us within a month and as long as we can still sell it as new, we will be delighted to give you a refund, exchange or credit; whichever you prefer.
You can exchange or return your items up to 30 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in saleable condition as "new" with the original packaging we will arrange a refund, exchange (subject to stock availability) or store credit within 15 days of the items return. From 28 days to 56 days we can give you an exchange (subject to availability) or store credit. (If you require a longer returns period please contact us before placing the order and we will do our best to help you.)
Some items are non-refundable and/or non-returnable. The following limitations apply: -
Sale and Bargain section items need to be returned within eight (8) days of dispatch date: they are not refundable after this time but you have up to 30 days to return them for a store credit or exchange (subject to availability)
Bespoke, Custom Made, and Special Order, Embroidered, Personalised Items are not returnable unless Faulty
Items that have been damaged, marked, soiled with human/animal hair, perfume or other odours are not returnable (we cannot and will not resell soiled goods!)
Swatch Service items are not refundable (this is a Service, not a Product sold)
Note: Since most of our products are natural, each copy is absolutely unique. Unevenness, colour gradients, charismatic knotholes, cracks or even dimensional differences are possible and create originality and make up the charm of solid wood. If the the item has approximate measurements the size may differ by 2 cm. None of these are grounds for complaint.
Please check the items packaging on delivery and take pictures of it if any visible damages occur.
The customer is responsible for measuring the premises and making sure the furniture piece can be safely delivered. The customer is responsible for returning the item(shipping costs) if that can’t be delivered by the courier. The customer is responsible for returning the item unless there is a clear fault on our end. We can arrange it but the return costs will be deducted from the refund fee unless agreed differently. The items must be returned in their original new condition including their packaging. We won't be accepting any further claims after a discount has been applied.
If you are not sure if you may want to return your order please always keep the original packaging so you can pack it back sufficiently. This is the only condition under which we can accept the return. Especially with larger items the courier will not be responsible for damages occurred in transport without the item being carefully packed. They can also refuse to collect the item and additional charges may occur.
If the order is cancelled after its shipment with 2-men service the cancellation fee of 50-100£(large dining table) is being applied. It is the return cost.
Returning An Item
Please contact us before sending your item.
Items are returned at your own risk so please pack them carefully. Items are returned at your expense unless they are faulty. We recommend items sent to us are sent via an insured/secure delivery method and that you at least obtain a certificate of posting because we are not responsible for them until they arrive safely with us. If all the items in an order are Faulty we will refund the delivery cost to you and can also reimburse you for the reasonable cost of posting back to us if within the UK but if you wish to be refunded postage for a Faulty item you must include a receipt for the postage cost we cannot refund postage costs without a receipt.
Please note if the colour etc is wrong and you can see without opening it that you won't want the product then please don't remove it from its packaging! Items are easily marked and pick up hair or other fluff which can prevent them from being saleable as new. If we cannot sell it as "new" we won't be able to give you a refund. For the same reason please take care that you have checked that you have ordered the correct size before you unwrap the item: please check the ordered item dimensions carefully before unwrapping too.
All items that we dispatch have been through rigorous quality control checks conducted by our reputable and carefully selected manufacturers as well as by us. Nevertheless, on rare occasions, an item may be sent out that is faulty. In these circumstances, we will replace the item or at our discretion provide a refund of the purchase cost and any reasonable domestic postage cost. Please contact us as soon as you discover a fault and please see our full Terms and Conditions before you return an item as "Faulty". Please ensure that any item returned to us as “Faulty” is well folded and is carefully packaged, appropriate to its value, size, and weight to protect it from the damage in the post. We cannot accept an item that has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
Refunds can only be credited to the same payment card the order was placed with. If we are refunding postage costs incurred sending an item back to us we will have to send you a cheque or give you store credit if you prefer. It is not possible to refund more than the original transaction back onto the original payment method. If you are not sure if you may want to return your order please always keep the original packaging so you can pack it back sufficiently. This is the only condition under which we can accept the return. Especially with larger items (sideboards, dining tables) the courier will not be responsible for damages occurred in transport without the item being carefully packed. They can also refuse to collect the item and additional charges may occur.
We do not accept returns from trade customers without prior authorisation from Artico Interiors