- large dining table made of lacquered acacia wood
- the rich brown tone exudes cosiness and cosiness
- the X-shaped metal legs create a harmonious contrast
- Combine the dining table with the matching sideboard!
This dining table will become a favourite in your home
The perfect symbiosis of a beautiful natural product and solid metal is waiting for you here. The large dining table from our AMAZONAS series is a unique piece of jewelry made of carefully varnished acacia wood. The wooden table top is interrupted in the middle by a decorative metal plate in matt black. This harmonizes perfectly with the massive metal legs in X-shape on which the table top rests. As a special highlight, the edges of the table were processed in such a way that the original character and natural impression of a large acacia tree slice is created.
- Table top: natural
- Legs: black
- Table top: lacquered acacia wood
- Legs: metal
- the edges of the wood have been left in their original shape for a unique look
- We only use environmentally friendly water-based varnish to seal our furniture, which does not seal the surface 100% and thus preserves the characteristic feel of the wood and ensures a good indoor climate.
- the colour-contrasting metal plate is a special eye-catcher
- discover more pieces of furniture from our AMAZONAS series
- max.load: 100 kg
Note: Since it is a natural product, every table is absolutely unique. Unevenness, charismatic knotholes, cracks or even dimensional differences are possible and create originality and make the charm of solid wood. Existing cracks are connected and stabilized by connecting pieces made of the same wood during the manufacturing process. Therefore, there may be colour deviations. None of these are grounds for complaint.