At a glance
- large dining table with a solid wild acacia top
- the lacquered surface emphasizes the unique grain particularly beautifully
- great combination of natural wood and rustic metal runners
- Experience how the dining table enriches your ambience!
Experience a very special tree table
Discover our large MAMMUT dining table with its natural table top made of striking wild acacia! As a special highlight, the edges of the table were processed in such a way that the original character and natural impression of a slice of a huge acacia tree is created. As if you had cut a large tree exactly in the middle to make the top plate from it! This is made possible by a specially developed machine that cuts the wood in its original state with the bark to the desired panel thickness or thickness.
- Table top: natural
- Skids: black
- Table top: lacquered acacia wood
- Skids: powder-coated steel
- Unique structure of the top plate made of high quality wild acacia
- Each table top is unique with a unique grain and shape (the depth, thickness and length of the table top may vary slightly from the information.)
- The grain, knotholes, colour gradients and rough sections combine to form an impressive overall picture
- up to 6 people can be accommodated here
- The table has been treated with a completely pollutant-free seal and meets all EU directives in order to be certified with a clearance certificate.